Band Nights: Play Live With Your Band
As part of our student programs, Macri School Of Music will create opportunities for students of all ages and skill levels to play with a band in front of a live audience.
Macri School Of Music will introduce you to other students who share musical goals to play in a relaxed and supportive environment. If your interest’s lie in writing and performing original music or playing songs by your favorite artists, our instructors will help you fine-tune your chord and rhythm playing, soloing, melodies, harmonies, lyrics and song structure.
We aspire to create a band environment where students compromise, listen, and accept constructive criticism; with these traits, we believe all our students will be more successful in their musical endeavors.
Some highlights you will learn playing with a band is:
- Learning to play well and compliment band mates
- Improvising and playing solos
- Reading charts
- Using the correct music equipment to get your optimal sound
- Practice and rehearsel techniques
- Performing in front of a live audience